The privacy notice discloses the privacy practices, use and disclosure of information gathered from online visitors to certain websites owned and operated by Imac Raffles Group including, but not limited to, www.ireglobal.com.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
At Imac Raffles Group, we believe privacy and security of information are vital to our online relationship with every client. We always ensure to maximize the confidentiality and privacy of the information you provide us.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us
- To provide the highest possible level of customer service, we need information. We use the information collected only for the professional franchise consulting services we offer to better serve you and match you to the right franchise, license or business opportunities.
- Where appropriate, we may share information with our business partners (e.g. franchisors, licensors, etc) and consultants, only with your consent.
- Our site may also contain links to external internet sites which may not be operated by us and may be subject to different privacy policies.
- We employ security technologies to protect your personal information from disclosure or theft.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- At any time, the individual may opt-out of communications from Imac Raffles Group by selecting the “Opt-out” option on any of the electronic communications, and all communications to the individual will cease.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.