OWN A BUSINESS. CREATE JOBS.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE. LEAVE A LEGACY.TM

Right Business Right Fit®

We know that senior executive candidates, like yourselves, are busy. For that reason, we love keeping things simple and to the point.  We will invest time in getting to know one another, discuss things which are important to you and find the right fit.  We have developed a systematic approach to help you discover and learn more about opportunities, some of which you may not have known existed.

 

Did you know that 90% of new franchisees never knew that the franchise concept they chose, existed without the help of a Franchise Consultant?” 

 

The purpose of the Right Business Right Fit® systematic approach is to keep the process simple, to meet the needs of Candidate and Client. We will encourage you to having open, honest communication and full disclosure of your expectations and current standing. We truly believe that TRUE COMMUNICATION will enable a more effective process which can lead to accomplishing the goals of your search.

The 8 Steps to Right Business Right Fit®

1. INITIAL CONTACT

You’ve scheduled the call. Remember to submit your latest resume & review the company website at ireglobal.com.

2. INTRODUCTION CALL

We will call you for a 15 to 30 minutes introduction call to discuss what you can expect from working with our team.

3. COMPLETE CQI & BUSINESS BUILDER PROFILE

The CONFIDENTIAL QUESTIONNAIRE, INDUSTRY SELECTOR & BUSINESS BUILDER PROFILE are important to complete. It indicates how serious you are about owning a business. The CQI will trigger you to consider what is necessary to launch a business –qualifications, support, funding, decision making skills, etc.  You will receive the link to complete your Business Builder Profile, once we receive the completed CQI.

4. INTERVIEW

A confidential 45 to 60 minutes call getting to know you and discussing your business ownership goals.

5. FINANCIAL READINESS

A confidential discussion with a Funding Consultant to determine resources available to you to be able to fund your business.

 

6. BUSINESS PRESENTATION:

We will get to work for you once we receive the completed Business Profile. Our research team will invest time to match you with businesses best aligned with your entrepreneurial goals.

7. MEET THE ZORS

Within 3 to 5 business days after the Business Presentation, you will hear from the Zors. Invest time to get to know the different businesses. Find out what resonates with you. This is the time to gather information which will help with your decision.

8. DECISION DAY

Begin with the end in mind. You’ve marked this at the beginning of your journey. Business leadership is about making timely decisions. This is your first assignment as a business owner.

THE FRICK-and-FRACK.  This is an important and ongoing part throughout the qualification and discovery steps. We recognize that you want your questions answered and concerns addressed. We promise you that there will be times when you will be anxious and may be overwhelmed with information. Anxiety in decision making is a good thing.

Remember the 80-20 Principle?  When you get to the 80% where you are fully satisfied with the information post - Q & A, the other 20% is the decision of confidence and trust in yourself. Are you ready to take that leap of faith in you?

As your Professional Franchise Consultant, we commit to continue communicating to ensure your needs at each stage, especially when you enter into Discovery. We will be your strong advocates, when you do find an opportunity which resonates with you.

There is NO FEE and NO OBLIGATION for our service in our Right Business Right Fit® process.

Let's get the conversation started today.