LEADERSHIP FOR EQUITY (L4E)
A semi-entrepreneurial opportunity. It combines the right fit for an executive position with an investment for percentage equity.
The L4E management role is a full-time salaried position with the opportunity to invest in equity with the emerging Client Company. It is unique to the business ownership type opportunities.
Imac Raffles Group has more than 35+years of combined experience specializing in talent recruiting services in the field of entrepreneurship and business consulting. We are a unique non-traditional recruitment firm helping clients seeking entrepreneurial-type candidates with strong leadership skills, looking to earn a six-figure income.
If you're not yet ready to go into 100% business ownership, this is a truly unique one-of-a-kind opportunity to consider.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
CLIENT COMPANY: Confidential. Industry - Technology
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Sales Officer
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Regional Director of Sales - Midwest
- Regional Director of Sales - Southwest
- Regional Director of Sales - South Central
- Regional Director of Sales - West Coast
CLIENT COMPANY: Confidential. HR/Culture - Technology
- EVP Sales Northeast
- EVP Sales Southeast
- EVP Sales South Central
- EVP Sales Midwest
- EVP Sales West Coast
Interested to learn more?
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for the role description OR
- Schedule an interview and indicate in the Comments section the role which is of interest to you.
Only candidates seeking a full time salaried position and willing to invest in ownership equity need apply.